This is an incredible piece from Hula Hoop girl written by September McCarthy a mother of ten children, you heard that right, ten children. She knows a few tricks on how to make motherhood easy. Once in a while, we must reevaluate what we are capable of doing and what we are not. This book has been such an eye-opener for me. I am sure that this book will enlighten you as well. Also, the homemaking category bundle is a very helpful set of e-books. If you wish to read this book, you can only find it by tomorrow so you must be vigilant not to miss it.
My “Wish I knew earlier” List
There are so many things that I still wish I knew before I became a mother. Luckily, my children are still young and I can apply this knowledge now before they are all grown. As my children sleep peacefully in their beds and my house is quiet, here are some of the things I keep thinking that are important to know upfront:
• To enjoy time with your husband before getting kids, because after having babies that time will be scarce and you’ll surely miss it.
• That time will fly by so fast
• That parenting will bring out the worst and the best in a person.
• That the hard parenting seasons seem to be unending, but they will come to pass.
• Using the Platt Prodigy 2.0 would help prevent backache during pregnancy
• To keep memories of joyous season fresh because it is easy to forget them during those tough times
• That sometimes you’ll feel like your job as a parent is the most unappreciated one in the universe. However, it is the noblest job you’ll ever do.
• That you should prioritize your relationship with your husband or partner because he is your greatest ally on this earth
• That it’s normal to feel like you do not know what you are doing. Everyone else feels the same even if they do not admit it.
• Warm moist air helps children breathe easier.
• The years pass by so fast, with the current one passing by faster than the other one. It will feel like they are passing by in the blink of an eye.
• That there is no problem when you put your kids first. Even though society says that we must not neglect ourselves, and we don’t, our kids will only be young for a while. Give them all your love, time, and attention because they are grown and gone sooner than you think.
These notes and article were written by Jeff who is an author and also does tree trimming services in the summer months.